Terms & Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Additional agreement: an agreement in which the Consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services with respect to a distance agreement and these goods, digital content and/or services are delivered by the Entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an arrangement between this third party and the Entrepreneur;
- Reflection period: the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
- Continuing performance contract: a contract serving to deliver goods, services and/or digital content in a given period;
- Sustainable data carrier: any means, including email, that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
- Right of withdrawal: the Consumer’s option not to proceed with the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural of legal person who provides products, (access to) digital content and or services to Consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: a contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer within the scope of an organized system for distance selling products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract;
- Standard form for withdrawal: the European standard form for withdrawal included in Appendix 1;
- Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement without the Consumer and the Entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
Article 2 - The Entrepreneur's identity
Your Lookbook KvK-number: 73320668 VAT-identification number: NL2528.03.590B01. If the Entrepreneur's activity is subject tot a relevant licensing regime: information about the supervising authority; If the Entrepreneur practices a regulated profession: - The professional association or professional organization of which he is a member; - the title of his profession, the place in the EU or in the European Economic Area where it is awarded; - a reference to the rules of professional practice which are applicable in the Netherlands and information about where and how these rules of professional practice can be accessed.
Article 3 - Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from the Entrepreneur and to any distance contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer.
- Before concluding a distance contract, the Entrepreneur shall make the text of these General Terms and Conditions available free of charge and as soon as possible. If this is reasonably impossible, the Entrepreneur shall indicate in what way the General Terms and conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent free of charge if so requested, before the distant contract is concluded.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these General Terms and Conditions, in deviation from the previous section and before the distance contract is concluded, may also be supplied to the Consumer electronically in such a way that the Consumer can easily store it on a long- term data carrier. If this is reasonably impossible, it will be specified where the General Terms and Conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent to at the Consumer ́s request free of charge, either via electronic means or otherwise, before concluding the distance contract;
- In the event that specific product or service condition apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply accordingly, and in the event of contradictory terms and conditions, the Consumer may always appeal to the applicable provision that is most favourable to him/her.
Artikel 4 - The offer
- If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Consumer to assess the products, or services and/or digital content adequately. If the Entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products and/or services provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind the Entrepreneur.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 5 - The contract
- Subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, the contract becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- If the Consumer accepted the offer via electronic means, the Entrepreneur shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the Consumer may repudiate the contract.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the Entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment. If the Consumer can pay electronically, the Entrepreneur shall observe appropriate security measures.
- The Entrepreneur may, within the limits of the law, gather information about Consumer’s ability to fulfil his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If, acting on the results of this investigation, the Entrepreneur has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
- Before delivering the product, the Entrepreneur shall send the following information along with the product, the service or the digital content in writing or in such manner that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier.
- The visiting address of the Entrepreneur ́s business establishment where the Consumer may get into contact with any complaints; the conditions on which and the manner in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or, as the case may be, clear information about his being exempted from the right of withdrawal;
- The information corresponding to existing after-sales services and guarantees; the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content, where applicable the delivery costs and the way of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
- The requirements for cancelling the contract if the contract has a duration of more than one year or for an indefinite period of time. The standard form for withdrawal if the Consumer has the right of withdrawal.
- In case of a continuing performance contract, the stipulation in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a period of at least 14 days. The Entrepreneur may ask the Consumer about the reason for the withdrawal but cannot force him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in sub-clause 1 starts on the day the product is received by the Consumer or by a third party appointed by him in advance and who is not the carrier, or
- if the Consumer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by hum received the last product. The Entrepreneur may refuse an order of several products with different dates provided that he clearly informs the Consumer prior to the order process.
- in case the delivery of a product consists of several batches or parts: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last batch or the last part.
- in case of an agreement about regular delivery of products during a given period: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the first products.
- During the withdrawal period the Consumer will take care of the products and its original packaging. He/she will only unpack the items as far as necessary to assess whether he/she wants to keep it.
Article 7 - Consumer's obligations during the time of reflection
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is only liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product which went further than allowed in sub-section 1.
- The Consumer is not liable for the decrease in value of the product if the Entrepreneur has not provided him with all legal information about the right of withdrawal before concluding the Agreement.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The Entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal but only if the Entrepreneur notified this clearly when making the offer or at any rate in good time before concluding the agreement:
- Products or services with a price that is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the Entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the period of withdrawal;
- Agreements that are concluded during a public auction. A public auction is defined as a selling method whereby the Entrepreneur offers products, digital content and/or services to the Consumer who is personally present or has the possibility to be personally present at the auction under the direction of an auctioneer and whereby the successful bidder is obliged to purchase the products, the digital content and/or the services.
- Services agreements, after full performance of the service, but only if
- the performance started with the Consumer’s explicit prior consent; and
- the Consumer stated that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as the Entrepreneur has fully performed the agreement.
- Services agreements for making accommodation available when a certain period of implementation is provided and other than for residential purposes, goods transports, car rental services and catering;
- Agreements related to leisure activities when a certain date or period of performance is arranged in the agreement;
- Products manufactured in accordance with the Consumer’s specifications which are not prefabricated and which are produced on the basis of a Consumer’s individual choice or decision or which are intended for a specific person;
- Perishable products or products with a limited durability;
- Sealed products which are for health or hygiene reasons not suitable for being returned and of which the seal was broken;
- Products which for their nature are irreversibly mixed with other products;
- Sealed audio and video recordings and computer programs of which the seals were broken after delivery;
- The delivery of digital content other than on a physical carrier, but only if:
- the performance was started with the Consumer’s explicit priorconsent;
- the Consumer stated that he will lose his right of withdrawal by doing;
Article 9 - The price and payment
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website, except in case of an obvious mistake. Although Your Lookbook is doing her utmost best to make sure that all prices on the website are correct, there is always the possibility of a mistake. If a mistake is discovered in the price of one or more products that the Consumer has ordered Your Lookbook will inform the Consumer as soon as possible and will give him/her the possibility to confirm the order against the correct price or to annul the order. The web-shop are not obliged to sell the product(s) to the Consumer for the incorrect (lower) price (even not when the Order confirmation has been send) when it is clear and unmistakable that the price is wrong and that the Consumer in all fairness could have known this.
- Prices advertised on the Website include NL VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
- Prices can change at any time, but these changes do not apply to orders for which an Order confirmation has been send (except in situations as stated above).
- Payment is possible by credit card, iDEAL and PayPal. Credit cards will be subject to validity checks and authorization of the provider of the credit card. If Your Lookbook does not receive the required permission, they will not be liable for possible delay or non-delivery and no Sales agreement will be made.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
Article 10 - Complaints and returned goods
- ll product descriptions, information and materials mentioned on this website, will be delivered “as such”, without any explicit or implicit guaranties or guaranties otherwise.
- In case the Consumer for whatever reason does not wish to purchase a product, he/she has the right to return the product to Your Lookbook within 14 days after delivery.
- The right to annulment of the Sales agreement only applies to those products that are returned in the same condition as in which the Consumer has received them.
- In this case returned goods will only be accepted when the packing of the product is intact. The costs of the return are at one’s own expense.
- Your Lookbook will as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days after the return of a product in good condition, transfer the paid amount directly into the bank account of the Consumer (in case of payment through iDEAL) or order the credit card company to transfer the amount to the account of the Consumer; in both cases with reduction of the invoiced postage costs.
- The Consumer also needs to return all instructions, documents and packing materials. Ever product that is damaged or not returned in the same state as the Consumer received it will not be reimbursed. Therefore the Consumer needs to take reasonable care of the product(s) when it/they is/are in his possession. The Consumer does not have the right to annul the Sales agreement in case of a delivery of one of the following products:
- Items which are not in the original state and/or packing
- Items that no longer have the return tag attached with the original rip tie
- Items that have been worn/used.
- Underpants (for hygienic reasons)
Article 11 - Delivery
Your Lookbook is striving to dispatch the order of the product(s) that is/are mentioned in the Dispatch confirmation within 2 working days.
- Reasons for delay can be:
- Altering the size of the products
- Adjusted items
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Delivery area
3. Your Lookbook are not liable for delays caused by customs or clearance processes.
4. Your Lookbook would like to notify you that some transporters do not deliver on Saturdays and that on Sundays there is no delivery. With the application of these general conditions the “delivery” is deemed to have taken place, or the products are deemed to “have been delivered”, after the signing for receiving the products at the agreed delivery address.
5. Depending on the chosen transporter, the products will be stored at a safe location after two delivery attempts. The transporter will leave a notification behind in which is stated where the package is and how the Consumer can collect the package. If the Consumer cannot be on the agreed time at the delivery location, he needs to contact the transporter to schedule a new appointment for the delivery on a day that is suitable for both parties.
Article 12 - Our Liability and disclaimers
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
- replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
- refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question.
- We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data, errors in the software, the unlawful use of the systems, under which the website by a third party, actions from Shop after the Consumer has engaged in a Sales agreement with Shop, the fact that the information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or not current and the impossibility to use the website (completely).
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which is due to our fraud or any other liability which We are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
Article 13 - Intellectual Property Rights
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
Article 14 - Import Duty
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the NL, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Article 15 - Performance of an agreement and extra guarantee
- The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the day the contract was concluded. If agreed, the Entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An extra guarantee offered by the Entrepreneur, his Supplier, Manufacturer or Importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against the Entrepreneur about a failure in the fulfilment of the Entrepreneur’s obligations if the Entrepreneur has failed in the fulfilment of his part of the agreement.
- ‘Extra guarantee’ is taken to mean each obligation by the Entrepreneur, his Supplier, Importer or Manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the Consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.
Article 16 - Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not
affect your statutory rights.
- Notices :
Article 17 - Transfer Of Rights And Obligations
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Article 18 - Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, an event failing to occur, omission or accident beyond the reasonable control of the Shop and 9straatjesonline and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following :
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
3. Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Article 19 - Waiver
- If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- A waiver from these general conditions by Your Lookbook, is not legitimate, unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and that this has been communicated to the Consumer in writing and in accordance with the provisions in the article above about Communications.
Article 20 - Severability
- If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Sales Agreement are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Article 21 - Entire agreement
- These general conditions and every document to which specifically is referred in these general conditions embody the entire Sales agreement between the Consumer and Shop in relation to the subject of the Sales agreement and replace any previous agreement, engagement or arrangement between Consumer and Shop, whether verbal or written.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and condition
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Article 22 - Our right to vary these terms
- We reserve the right to revise and amend these general conditions from time to time. The Consumer is bound to the policy and the general conditions that are valid at the time when ordering the products, unless a change in policy, these general conditions or the Privacy Statement is required by law or by a public body, in which case the change also applies to the previous orders placed by the Consumer.
Article 23 - Law and jurisdiction
To all rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these conditions apply, as to these conditions, only the Dutch right applies. The Vienna Purchase treaty is not applicable.
Article 24 - Disputes
- All disputes between the parties will only be presented to a qualified judge in The Netherlands.
- With due observance of the provisions set out below, the disputes between the Consumer and the Entrepreneur about the formation or the performance of contracts related to products or services that the Entrepreneur must deliver or has already delivered can be submitted by both the Consumer and the Entrepreneur to Geschillencommissie Webshop, Postbus 90600, 2509 LP, The Hague (Den Haag) (www.sgc.nl).
- A dispute is handled by the Disputes Committee [Geschillencommissie] only if the Consumer submitted his/her complaint to the Entrepreneur within a reasonable period.
- If the Consumer wishes to submit a dispute to the Geschillencommissie, the Entrepreneur is bound by this choice. When the Entrepreneur wishes to file the dispute to the Geschillencommissie, the Consumer must speak out in writing within five weeks after a written request made by the Entrepreneur whether he so desires or wants the dispute to be dealt with by the competent court. If the Entrepreneur has not heard of the Consumer’s option within the period of five weeks, the Entrepreneur is entitled to submit the dispute to the competent court.
- The dispute must have been submitted in writing to the Geschillencommissie Webshop within three months after arising of the dispute.
- If in addition to the Geschillencommissie Webshop another disputes committee recognised by or affiliated with the Stichting Geschillencommissies voor Consumentenzaken (SGC) [Foundation for Consumer Complaints Committees] or the Klachteninstituut Financiële Dienstverlening (Kifid) [Financial Services Complaints Board] is competent, the disputes that are mainly related to sales methods or distance services, the Geschillencommissie Webshop Keurmerk is preferably competent, and for all other disputes, the disputes committee recognised by and affiliated with the SGC or Kifid is competent.
Article 25 - Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions will not be changed other than in consultation with the Consumentenbond (Consumers’ Association).
- Amendments to these Terms and Conditions are valid only after being published in the appropriate way, provided that in case of appropriate amendments, the provision that is most favourable for the Consumer shall prevail during the validity of an offer.
Article 26 - Discount Code Terms And Conditions
Official Your Lookbook Discount Codes entitle you to an extra percentage (specific to the Discount Code in question) off your next online order from www.yourlookbook.com To claim your discount, when in the 'My Bag' section of your account there is an option to “Apply Coupon”, which allows you to enter the promotional code in order to apply it to the order.
- Discount Codes can only be used once per customer, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, remain our property and are not transferable. There is no cash alternative. Discount codes exclude sale, beauty, premium and delivery charges. Discount Codes and related offers are not open to employees of www.yourlookbook.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
- Payment in alternate currencies can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu at the top of the homepage. Goods are supplied subject to our terms and conditions, which can be found at: www.yourlookbook/terms-conditions/